[KS] korean studies at the university of california in jeopardy

michael robinson robime at indiana.edu
Wed Apr 23 10:39:29 EDT 2008

  With all due respect to Berkeley and its pretensions to being a flagship
campus, they have ignored Korean Studies for so long, it is hard for me to
work up any pity for the program now in peril.  Other campuses and centers
are alive and well, and as far as I'm concerned Berkeley can sit on there
Korea money for another ten years.

Mike R.