[KS] Tok-do again

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Fri Aug 1 09:10:26 EDT 2008

.Bold { font-weight: bold; }
.Title { font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; color: #cc3300; }
.Code { border: #8b4513 1px solid; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 5px;color: #000066; font-family: 'Courier New' , Monospace;background-color: #ff9933; }

Now that President Bush has brought things back to were they were, i think we have just about reached saturation point on this isue, where no one listens much to anyone as usual, but I would like to draw people's attention to a VERY long and VERY substantial article in today (Friday)'s Korea Times by someone whom I do respect a lot, Prof. Kim Yongdeok, formerly of SNU and now president of the Northeast Asian History Foundation. It can be viewed at
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2008/08/251_28582.html

Just thought I would mention it
Brother Anthony
Sogang University, Seoul