[KS] looking for "Good For Her" DVD

hfinchum_sung at berkeley.edu hfinchum_sung at berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 7 18:13:17 EDT 2008

"Good for Her" is distributed by the Center for Asian American Media.
Information on buying or renting a copy can be found at the following
link:

http://distribution.asianamericanmedia.org/browse/film/?i=273

You can also contact the distributors at:
distribution at asianamericanmedia.org

or by phone:(415) 552-9550

It's worth the investment.

Hilary Finchum-Sung

>  p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}    	 	 Hello,
>
> I am urgently looking for the documentary by Elizabeth Lee called "Good
> for Her" about cosmetic surgery in South Korea. Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks so much,
>
> Dafna Zur

Hilary Finchum-Sung, Ph.D.
Group in Asian Studies/IEAS
Graduate Office, Mondays and Wednesdays,
2223 Fulton Street #2318
phone 510-642-0333, fax 510-643-7062
Undergraduate Office, Tuesdays and Thursdays,
101 Stephens Hall #2306
phone 510-643-5814, fax 510-642-9850