[KS] Korean bloggers writing in English

J.Scott Burgeson jsburgeson at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 22:10:57 EDT 2008

--- On Mon, 8/25/08, Stephen Epstein <Stephen.Epstein at vuw.ac.nz> wrote:
> Let me further complicate the question with an example from
> more
> traditional media: how does one situate the work of Choe
> Sang Hun,
> one of the Korea correspondents for the New York Times?

I also agree with Stephen Epstein that Choe is a fine journalist, but the folks who run this English-language Korean blog appear to have a different opinion:

http://anti2mb.wordpress.com/2008/06/29/international-herald-tribune-publishes-a-false-report-on-the-june-28th-protest/

"Choe’s reports on Korea have always been skewed to the right."

Translation: He's not on "our side," so we'll just call him a liar!

   --Scott Bug