[KS] Korean youth culture

Hye Seung Chung hyeseung1107 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 12:31:10 EST 2008

Hi,

Professor Nancy Abelmann at the University of Illnois is an expert on the subject.  Hope it helps.

Hye Seung> Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 17:34:12 -0800> From: sangok at u.washington.edu> To: koreanstudies at koreaweb.ws> Subject: Re: [KS] Korean youth culture> > Hyaeweol,> > Steve Epstein of Wellington University and Tim Tangherini (sp?) at UCLA have done work on this.> > Clark Sorensen> > > On Tue, 29 Jan 2008, Hyaeweol Choi wrote:> > > Dear Colleagues,> >> > I just received an inquiry from a colleague of mine, Bill Tsutsui at U of Kansas, regarding Korean youth culture. He wrote:> > "Do you know any scholars (in the US/Canada) who are doing interesting work on Korean youth culture, broadly defined? This might cover youth music, television and film, video games, cell phone use, food, etc. I am working on a special issue of Education About Asia and am trying to identify some potential contributors. Any leads on this would be much appreciated!"> >> > If you are working on this topic or know anyone who has research interest, could you please contact Bill directly at btsutsui at ku.edu?> >> > Many thanks,> >> > Hyaeweol Choi> >> >> >> >> >> >> > >