[KS] South Korean legal resources in English

NSHIMBI. Christopher Changwe chrisns3 at apu.ac.jp
Fri Feb 22 01:10:43 EST 2008

Dear Editor,

Kindly post my request on the mailing list. I am researching property
rights and development and using South Korea as a kind of model for
developing countries. I am, therefore, looking for legal resources in
English - including court cases and  judgments concerning property rights
and their violation, corruption, etc. in South Korea. Are English
translations of such materials available, I wonder? Someone please help.

Thank you.

Chris