[KS] RESOURCE> Digitized Index for the Bulgyo sajeon (Muller)

Charles Muller cmuller-lst at jj.em-net.ne.jp
Mon Feb 25 05:21:07 EST 2008

From: Charles Muller
Subject: Digitized Index for the Bulgyo sajeon

We have completed the preliminary digitization of the index to the
_Bulgyo sajeon_ (Dongguk University Press, 1961; a dictionary of
Buddhism written Korean, containing many Korea-specific entries).

By "preliminary" I mean that the data is 98-99% accurate, but this is
not enough for merging into our comprehensive index of East Asian
Buddhist reference works. We are hoping that while we continue our
correction of the data locally, users will also report errors to us.

There is a "readme" file contained in the download package, which should
definitely be read. Please go to:

http://www.acmuller.net/download/bgsj.zip

Regards,

Chuck