[KS] Theory of Korean language textbooks

Victoria Berezenska kievvika at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 08:38:38 EDT 2008

Dear list members,
I would appreciate if the group could help me. I am working on an PhD thesis devoted to the theory of Korean language textbooks.            I'm trying to find information  on the related matters.
I's like to ask your assistance in providing information about the following:
1. Authors and sources dealing with the theoretical principles of textbook structure. It could be also very useful if you let me know works or contact points of  scholars specializing in the theory of KFL textbooks.
2. The other point  I'd like to ask is           what are the most common textbooks for teaching Korean as a foreign language in your country/school. Why do you choose them for studying process?
Thanks for finding time to answer.
Best regards,
Victoria Berezenska
PhD Student
Department of teaching methodology of foreign languages and applied linguistics
National T. Shevchenko University of Kyiv