[KS] Korean archaeology workshop - EKP Harvard

Martin T. Bale kojengi70 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 20 17:53:20 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

Hello! My name is Martin Bale and I am an archaeologist at the University of Toronto in Canada.
The Early Korea Project and I have organized the first of three workshops in the ‘Intensive Workshops in Korean Archaeology’ series. It is sponsored by the Academy of Korean Studies. I post here hoping that this event may possibly be of interest to some.
Sincerely,
Martin T. Bale
University of Toronto, Canada

EARLY KOREA PROJECT - INTENSIVE WORKSHOPS IN KOREAN ARCHAEOLOGY

Topic: POTTERY PRODUCTION AND SOCIETY