[KS] Name used for "god" in Korean language

Emilia Szalkowska Emilia.Szalkowska at amu.edu.pl
Mon Jul 28 23:46:03 EDT 2008

Hello,

Many answers for your questions can be found in the following chapter of sb's dissertation:

 "Modern History of Korean Religions" - http://igitur-archive.library.uu.nl/dissertations/2003-1215-112739/c3.pdf

All chapters are available on-line (from .../c1.pdf, .../c2.pdf  and so on) but what is missing in this archive it is the title page with the name of an author. I hope you can find it anyway.

Emilia Szalkowska