[KS] Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL) US Heritage Language Digital Archive--resent with correct links

Young-Key Kim-Renaud kimrenau at gwu.edu
Sun Mar 2 12:35:43 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

A couple of weeks ago, I sent a message on behalf of the Center for Applied Linguistic(CAL), which is creating a comprehensive, dynamic, and fully searchable digital archive of heritage language programs in the U.S. It has come to my attention that the URL I gave for the site then was incorrect. I apologize for the mistake. Please click on this address (http://www.cal.org/heritage/profiles/index.html) and submit the information on your (community-based or K-12) program. They say it shouldn't take more than 20 minutes to do it. Any questions? Ask William Frawley <BFrawley at cal.org>, CAL's Senior Program Associate, for any questions. He is willing to meet with anyone, if a meeting is desired.

If yours is a college program, contact UCLA's National Heritage Language Resource Center (http://www.international.ucla.edu/languages/nhlrc/).

Cordially,

Young-Key Kim-Renaud, Chair
Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures
Professor of Korean Language and Culture and International Affairs
The George Washington University
801 22nd Street, N.W. (Academic Center, Rome Hall 469)
Washington, DC 20052
E-mail: kimrenau at gwu.edu
http://home.gwu.edu/~kimrenau,
http://myprofile.cos.com/kimreny76