[KS] Tenure-track position at Seoul National University
Eugene Y. Park
eugene.y.park at uci.edu
Thu Mar 20 10:50:07 EDT 2008
I'd like to forward you the following position announcement on behalf of
Prof. Okyeon Yi. Please direct all inquiries to Professor Jae-sung Chun
(cschun at snu.ac.kr).
The Department of International Relations at the Seoul National
University, Korea, invites applications for a tenure-track professorship
starting in August/September 2008.
1. field: world politics, international organization, central Asia, Middle
2. eligibility: non-citizens of the Republic of Korea with Ph.D. in
political science, international relations, or related disciplines; at
least one article published in academic journals in the past tow years is
3. teaching load: one undergraduate and one graduate course per semester
4. salary: $50,000, negotiable depending on qualifications/experiences.
5. expenses: when hired, moving expenses, including airfare, are covered;
on-campus housing is provided depending on the need.
Please send the following documents prior to March 26th, 2008 (as email
-a cover letter indicating the application field and suggested courses for
-samples of written work
Prof. Jae-sung Chun (cschun at snu.ac.kr)
Chairman of the Search Committee
Department of International Relations
Seoul National University, Seoul, 151-745
Republic of Korea
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Koreanstudies