[KS] Teaching English in Korea

Roald Maliangkay Roald.Maliangkay at anu.edu.au
Tue May 6 18:55:16 EDT 2008

Dear Ms Kim,

Please check out www.epik.go.kr and talk.mest.go.kr
Both sites should offer information on government-sponsored English-teaching
opportunities for those interested in learning about Korean culture (and
language).

With best wishes,

Roald

______________________________

Dr. Roald H. Maliangkay
Convenor of Graduate Programs / Korean Language Program
Faculty of Asian Studies, Korea Centre
Baldessin Precinct Building #110, Room E3.07
The Australian National University
Acton, Canberra ACT 0200,
AUSTRALIA
Tel: + 61 2 6125 3191