[KS] news re: the korean program at uc berkeley

Ju Hui Judy Han hanj at berkeley.edu
Wed May 14 14:36:11 EDT 2008

Also, might I add:  the organizers/students show an impressive use of
the internet, e.g. blogs, online petitions, Facebook groups, and even
a Flickr photo group.  In particular, the blog contains student
testimonials, downloadable petition forms, fact sheets, and links to
local and national media coverage.

A sampling:

Save East Asian Languages and Korean Studies at Berkeley
http://savekoreanstudies.blogspot.com/

UCB East Asian Languages
Petitions to Support East Asian Language Education
http://petition.berkeley.edu/

Facebook: Save Korean Studies at UC Berkeley
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11468709180

Flickr: Save East Asian Languages and Korean Studies at UC Berkeley
http://www.flickr.com/groups/754369@N21/

--
Ju Hui Judy Han
hanj at berkeley.edu