[KS] Vulnerabilities of Korean Studies

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Thu May 15 06:56:53 EDT 2008

Hello Sue-Je, and others:

Just a brief note regarding your "Koreanist database" remark (quoted below).
The Korea Foundation did create such database a couple of years ago
(was also announced here on the list). Here is the link:
  http://www.clickkorea.org/koreanists/

I am not too sure how many scholars updates their own profile there,
and I am much less sure if anyone actually is using it, as it is
nicely hidden in Internet NeverNeverLand.

The Asia Society also has a simialr database about "Asia Experts:"
  http://www.asiasource.org/experts/ax_mp_01.cfm

Best,
Frank