[KS] Pictopedia of Everyday Life in East Asia (Joseon Period)

Jeong Ah Kim ahkim732 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 09:41:02 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

The Research Center for Non-written Material Studies at Kanagawa University in Yokohama, Japan is pleased to
announce that we would like to distribute our research results from 5 years of COE(Centers of Excellence) project sponsored by JSPS(Japan Society for the Promotion of Science).
The theme of the COE research, which was completed in 2008, was "Systematization of Nonwritten Cultural Materials for the Study of Human Societies".
More information about the COE research project of kanagawa University can be found on the web page:http://www.himoji.jp/index.html
Among those research results, we would like to send you this time, especially the Korean Culture related one titled Pictopedia of Everyday Life in East Asia compiled from the Joseon Period-Genre Paintings.
If anyone who would like to receive this pictorial reference on the Joseon period culture, please send us your name of institution, address and phone number.
We bear the cost of postage.
Research centers, university libraries, public libraries around world have priority.
Individual researchers are also welcomed, if we have enough stocks.
Contact with us may be made through:ahkim732 at hotmail.com

Jeong Ah Kim
Associate professor, Department of Cross-Cultural Studies
Chief Researcher, The Research Center of Nonwritten Cultural Materials
Kanagawa University
3-27-1 Rokkakubashi, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama, 221-8686,Japan
tel 81-45-481-5661, fax 81-45-491-0659