[KS] "Fifty Wonders of Korea" book

Junghee Lee dilj at pdx.edu
Wed Dec 2 15:53:25 EST 2009

Dear members,

An organization in New York distributes Korean art and technology book.
The book is entitled "Fifty Wonders of Korea."  Vol. 1. Art and Vol. 2:
Science and Technology.
It is excellent.  I used as textbooks for Korean art history course.  My
students liked very much.
It has excellent illustrations.  You need both volumes for your course.
It comes with an excellent DVD about the 50 works in these books.
This organization also can come and help you to do a Korea Day event at
the campus, museum or western society in U.S.

For more information, please check out the website www.kscpp.net and the
video in the website, and also contact kscpp at kscpp.net.

Yon Han, Project Coordinator
Korean Spirit & Culture Promotion Project
46-38 159th Street
Flushing, NY 11358
www.kscpp.net
kscpp at kscpp.net