[KS] US-KR atomic energy treaty

rogeralewis at aol.com rogeralewis at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 20:12:43 EST 2009

You might write to the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Policy and
International Affairs, which should be the Office of Record for the  Agreement.
 They may have some summary information or can point you to any  work by
their now disbanded Historian's Office or National Archives  sources.

In a message dated 12/28/2009 8:05:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,