[KS] AKS-2009 Research Grant Announcement
gotti6071 at aks.ac.kr
Mon Feb 2 18:28:23 EST 2009
2009 Research Grant Announcement
Theme: The Korean Wave and Korean Studies Abroad
1. Support Level and Period
The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) is looking to promote and support for research related to the Korean wave (Hallyu) and Korean studies. This project seeks to the world to know about unique Korean culture and identity of Koreans preparing for the global era.
a.Scope of Project
1)Period of support : one year
2)Budget distribution :
15,000,000 Korean Won per project.
(Areas where Korean Studies is weak will be given priority)
2. Application Submission and Review
a. Who may submit applications
1) Project director: Full-time faculty affiliated with institutions related to Korean studies outside of Korea. (Visiting professors may apply, but in the proposal their status and responsibility should be clarified).
2) Part-time faculty affiliated with institutions outside of Korea can participate in the project as a member of the research team, not as a project director.
3) Previous awardees from the Academy of Korean Studies, the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, MEST (formerly, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology), and the Korean Research Foundation who failed to submit the required reports or who received a low evaluation grade are ineligible.
b. How to submit proposals
1)Application Period: Application begins February 20, 2009, and ends March 6, 2009
2)For download and more information, Please visit our homepage http://siks.aks.ac.kr
▪ Website: http://siks.aks.ac.kr
- E-mail: global at aks.ac.kr
- Tel: 82-31-709-0455 / Fax: 82-31-708-5311
- Mailing Address:
Strategic Initiative for Korean Studies,
The Academy of Korean Studies
110 Haogogaegil, Unjung-dong, Bundang-gu
Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea 463-791
☞ Guidelines File download : SIKS website (http://siks.aks.ac.kr/) → Announcement
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Koreanstudies