[KS] Reminder: Statement from Professors in North America Concerned about Korean Democracy

S. Kim shkim67 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:20:27 EDT 2009

I personally fully support the statement, but just want to note that ...
it'd have been much nicer if we're informed in advance of the decision to
restrict the signatures to professors only (rather than "professors and
scholars" as originally proposed). Several of us who're postdocs or
non-faculty researchers were a bit confused about that last-minute change.

Best,

Sang-Hyun