[KS] Korean myths

Joy Kim joykim at usc.edu
Mon Jun 22 01:29:20 EDT 2009

Hi Mercedes,

If you need additional titles, try searching for "mythology, korean" from www.worldcat.org.  The Advanced Search option will let you limit the language to English, or whatever languages you wish.  You will get quite a few citations of English works there.  When you display the titles of your interest and scroll down, you will see a list of libraries holding the item, starting with the closest from  you.   You might very well find libraries within your own area holding the items.  If not, you should be able to borrow them through interlibrary loan via your local library.  Please look into it.

Joy Kim
Curator, Korean Heritage Library
http://www.usc.edu/korea
East Asian Library