[KS] Bullying in ROK Public Schools

John Feleppa john.feleppa at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:23:03 EDT 2009

In my experience, it is certain that the girl will attract attention as a
foreigner in her new school, but it is by no means certain that she will be
bullied.  It might turn out fine!  There are more and more foreigners in
Korea ---

Ask her teachers to look after her holistic integration, and if possible,
advise them to move to Seoul, the most diverse city there.  Oh, and if she
can go to a foreigners school (rather than an expensive international
school) it will be better.

Definitely don't expect it to happen - Koreans can be very nice hosts. . . .