[KS] Bullying in ROK Public Schools

Julie Smith julie_smith2002 at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 00:23:30 EDT 2009

HI

Just to say something on this subject,I teach at a public elementary school in Seoul and there are 2 sisters from Mexico and a girl from Romania here (they have a parent who is working as a visiting professor at a nearby University).They have never been bullied and from what i have observed when they are in my class,the only real problem for them is the language,but other studenst try hard to help.

Julie Smith

Doable not impossible