[KS] Year of Korea Conference

Dan Paracka dparacka at kennesaw.edu
Tue Nov 10 15:48:24 EST 2009

Please note that we have extended the deadline for conference papers for
the Year of Korea Conference at Kennesaw State University until December
10, 2009. The Call for Papers is accessed on our website at
http://www.kennesaw.edu/yearofkorea/conferences.html

The initial response has been good and we will also soon be posting
information on the website for conference registration.

Please begin making your plans to attend. If you have any questions or
need additional information, do not hesitate to contact me.

Daniel J. Paracka, Ph.D.

Director

International Services & Programs

Mailbox #2301