[KS] information on North Korean refugees

anne-marie morin-dion annemar_ at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:13:19 EDT 2009

Dear collegues,

I am a Master student in Anthropology/Korean Studies. I am writing my memoir on the problems of adaptation for North Korean refugees in South Korea.
I am looking for anything that could relate to this subject; documentaries, books, articles, biographies, Korean institutions or groups that help North Korean's integration, professors working on a similar subject, researches, anything would be of great help.

Unfortunatly my Korean is still at a beginner level, so it would have to be in English.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Sincerly,

Anne-Marie M. Dion
Anthropology Master student