[KS] Romanization systems survey

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Sat Sep 12 01:37:10 EDT 2009

Dear Charles,

Many thanks indeed for your eloquent message. I can assure you that I
will transmit it in full to the Committee for Korean Romanization, and
include it in the materials accompanying our final report to the
Presidential Commission in due time.

Obviously, as the committee chair, I cannot express my personal opinions
at this time, but I am most grateful when people present extended
justifications for their opinions. I hope that our work on this issue
will be of service, we are well aware of how fraught an issue we are
tackling and how much is at stake.

Brother Anthony
Sogang University, Seoul