[KS] Tea Music performance in Seoul

Brother Anthony ansonjae at sogang.ac.kr
Mon Sep 28 21:36:17 EDT 2009

Seoul Selection are hosting a Tea Music performance on October 6 and members of this list who will be in Seoul then might like to know about it. It is free. The following notice gives details of how to apply for tickets

Tea Music [Da'ak] is a theatrical performance and it combines dance, calligraphy art, and tea ceremony with awe-inspiring musical performance with traditional Korean instruments. The performance include the following instruments: daegeum (a large Korean flute), danso (a small bamboo flute), gayageum (a 25 string instrument), yanggeum (a Korean zither) and geomungo (a 6 string instrument).
Tea Music [Da'ak] will be performed at Seoul Namsan Gugakdang on Oct 6 at 5pm and 8pm. To get a ticket (which are free), send an email to director at seoulselection.com. Be sure to include your name, number of companions and which performance you'd like to see (5pm or 8pm). We have 300 tickets, which will be given on a first come, first serve basis. When we send you your ticketing information, please confirm the email.

Brother Anthony
Sogang University, Seoul
http://hompi.sogang.ac.kr/anthony/