[KS] Centenary of Annexation

Wayne K. Patterson wayne.patterson at snc.edu
Thu Apr 1 13:14:19 EDT 2010

Dear Brother Anthony --

One of the AAS annual meeting panels to which Michael Robinson is referring was our panel (Number 169), sponsored by the Committee on Korean Studies, entitled "The Japanese Seizure of Korea: A Centennial Retrospective," with papers by myself, Peter Duus, Alexis Dudden, and Mark Caprio.  Hilary Conroy was the discussant.

Best,

Wayne Patterson

Visiting Professor
University of California - Berkeley