[KS] East Asian History special issue

Roald Maliangkay Roald.Maliangkay at anu.edu.au
Fri Aug 20 20:18:50 EDT 2010

Dear list subscribers,

The latest issue (no. 35) of East Asian History is a special volume
comprising a fantastic study by Remco Breuker entitled ³Forging the Truth:
Creative Deception and National Identity in Medieval Korea². I just got my
hand on a copy myself, and I find it a really fascinating read, of crucial
importance to studies of Korean history, and the issue of forgeries and
authorship. I only have one copy, but if your library does not subscribe to
the journal and you¹d like more information on the journal, see:
http://rspas.anu.edu.au/eah/

Please note that the website of the journal will soon to be updated (this
year).

Sincerely,

Roald

______________________________

Dr. Roald H. Maliangkay
Senior Lecturer, Korea Centre
School of Culture, History and Language
College of Asia & the Pacific
Baldessin Precinct Building #110, Room E4.37
The Australian National University
Acton, Canberra ACT 0200,
AUSTRALIA
Tel: + 61 2 6125 3191