[KS] Korea stories (multimedia online from Magnum)

Witteveen GP sjmi_y at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 14:56:26 EST 2010

Dear colleagues,

Every few months I browse the stories from the photojournalist cooperative, Magnum.
Yesterday I went to http://magnuminmotion.com and spotted a story about remembering the Korean War (told in Korean, but with English subtitles), as well as an story from earlier in the year about North Koreans entering the south:
Escape From North Korea

--For your reference; please share with students and colleagues or leave a comment there,

Guven Witteveen, sjmi_y at yahoo.com
St. Johns, Michigan