[KS] North Korean uploads

Michael Rank rank at mailbox.co.uk
Mon Dec 27 12:18:58 EST 2010

I have uploaded the introduction to the North Korean edition of the
Diary of Anne Frank, a few pages from English-language textbooks and a
couple of recent magazine covers here
http://www.scribd.com/ibisbill

I photocopied them at the Information Center on North Korea in the
National Library of Korea, Seoul.  It was quite simple to get a day
pass for the National Library, all I had to do was show my passport
and register online, and the staff in the ICNK were very helpful. My
visit was quite rushed and I don't know much Korean, so this is just a
small random sampling...

Happy new year slightly in advance,

Michael Rank