[KS] North Korean Korean Language Teaching Materials

Afostercarter at aol.com Afostercarter at aol.com
Sun Feb 7 14:56:30 EST 2010

Dear Dennis,

She could try Unesco, who at various times have  run
programmes to upgrade teaching of both English  and
French in the DPRK.

The British Council also run programmes in  English.

Sorry I don't know direct contact persons in either  case.

Good luck!

Yours
Aidan

Aidan Foster-Carter
Honorary Senior Research Fellow in Sociology  & Modern Korea, Leeds
University, UK
Flat 1, 40 Magdalen Road,  Exeter, Devon, EX2 4TE, England, UK
T: (+44, no 0)    07970 741307 (mobile);   01392 257753       Skype:
Aidan.Foster.Carter
E: _afostercarter at aol.com_ (mailto:afostercarter at aol.com) ,
_afostercarter at yahoo.com_ (mailto:afostercarter at yahoo.com)             W:
_www.aidanfc.net_ (http://www.aidanfc.net/)