[KS] ebook readers for Korean?

Witteveen GP sjmi_y at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 06:36:41 EST 2010

Has anybody used the Kindle (version 1, version 2 or the big screen DX) to read Korean?

I know the ebook store is mostly English, with some other (Western) languages.
So downloaded retail books may be a moot point. However, the kindle displays and rotates PDF documents. I wonder if it does so in all languages?

A basic web browser comes in the kindles, too. I wonder if this will display non-Western languages when browsing.

Please reply if you have experience of the kindles or other ebook readers.

--Sincerely,

Guven Witteveen, sjmi_y at yahoo.com
St. Johns, Michigan