[KS] Looking for korean/japanese Magazin 'Hanyang'

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Sat Jan 2 19:01:02 EST 2010

Hello Christian:

Not sure if it is a Chongryun magazine per se,
but you may want to ask either Sonia Ryang or
Tobias Hübinette (not sure if they are on this
list), they should know -- and know where to get
copies.

If it's from the 1970s one of the first places to look at would be:
   Adami, Norbert R.
   _Standortkatalog koreanischer Zeitschriften in Europa (Union
   catalogue of Korean periodicals in Europe)_
At your Vienna U Library you find it under call number: AC01082259
... I don't have it with me, so I can't check now.

Happy New Year!
Frank