[KS] Question regarding Lecture Series on work of TRCK

Monica Kim monkim at umich.edu
Wed Jan 27 12:13:24 EST 2010

Dear David,

Thank you very much for your message.  Yes - after the conclusion of
the lecture series, we will compile a list of available resources
relevant to the series.  For example, I believe that University of
Michigan will be videorecording Professor Kim's lecture and panel
discussion, and it should be available online.  However, at this
moment I do not know the date on which it will be made available to
the public on the internet - once ASCK has much more definite dates
on resource availability such as papers and recordings, we will
certainly circulate the information.

Many thanks again for your interest.  Please do not hesitate to
contact me if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Monica Kim
University of Michigan
ASCK