[KS] AKSE Newsletter - Number 34

Michael Shin mds71 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 1 10:32:54 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

As some of you know, I have assumed the editorship of the AKSE newsletter, succeeding Prof. James Grayson.  I just want to send a reminder about the upcoming issue.

Best,

Mike

ASSOCIATION FOR KOREAN STUDIES IN EUROPE

NEWSLETTER Number 34 - REMINDER
All European members of the Association or non-European members of the Association who are currently residing in Europe are invited to submit a report on their activities and the activities of their institutions to the Association's Newsletter.

The report should include any information about lectures, conferences, research, publications and any other activities which took place in their country or institution. The format for the report should follow the format in last year's issue. Instructions may be found on the Association's website at
www.akse.uni-kiel.de and searching under 'Newsletter'.

Submissions may be made electronically to the Editor at mds71 at cam.ac.uk, and should be received no later than 31 JULY, 2010.

Thank you.
Dr. Michael D. Shin