[KS] DVD, 1925 film by Norbert Weber, "Im Lande der Morgenstille"

Frank Hoffmann hoffmann at koreaweb.ws
Wed Jul 21 18:22:20 EDT 2010

Yes. THAT one is the KBS version -- which was
commented, cut and altered, and harmonized with
currently favorable terms of South Korea
self-perception of the nation's history and
modernization process. (This YouTube version was
obviously taped by someone with a video camera in
front of his TV set ... pretty bad quality.)

Best,
Frank