[KS] FRANK_on behalf of Science Po Paris

Ruediger Frank ruediger.frank at univie.ac.at
Wed Mar 3 08:38:50 EST 2010

Dear list,
my colleagues from Sciences Po in Paris have asked me to post this announcement on the KS list, which I am happy to do:

The Sciences Po Chair for Korean Studies is honoured to announce the arrival of its new holder for the year 2010: Professor Kim Hyuk-rae from YONSEI Graduate School of International Studies.To know more about Sciences Po Chair for Korean Studies in Paris, please visit our website : http://asia-centre.sciences-po.fr/academics/korean_chair.html.

For further information and inquiries, please refer directly to Sciences Po.
With my best wishes,
Rudiger Frank

--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Rudiger Frank