[KS] Newspapers during the colonial era

Afostercarter at aol.com Afostercarter at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 14:53:01 EST 2010

Dear "hokhanh",

Last year someone took me to a museum of Korean
newspapers and magazines in Yoido. It covers most  of
the C20, at least up to the 1970s. Fascinating  stuff.

Alas, I didn't note its name. I'm copying this to  Robert
Koehler, who knows Seoul intimately. Hopefully  others
on this list will be able to help too. Good luck!

Aidan  Foster-Carter
Honorary  Senior Research Fellow in Sociology & Modern Korea, Leeds
University, UK
Flat 1, 40  Magdalen Road, Exeter, Devon, EX2 4TE, England, UK
T:  (+44, no 0)   07970 741307  (mobile);   01392 257753 (home)     Skype:
Aidan.Foster.Carter
E: _afostercarter at aol.com_ (mailto:afostercarter at aol.com) ,
_afostercarter at yahoo.com_ (mailto:afostercarter at yahoo.com)    W: _www.aidanfc.net_
(http://www.aidanfc.net/)     Twitter:  fcaidan