[KS] Call for papers - Directory of World Cinema: Korea (Intellect Press, 2011)

Philip Gowman pgowman at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 18:40:21 EDT 2010

Please find below the call for papers for the forthcoming Directory of World Cinema: Korea, to be published by Intellect Press in
2011.
Intellect’s Directory of World
Cinema: Japan has just recently been published, details of which can be
found here:
http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/books/view-Book,id=4679/
The text of the CFP can also be found on London Korean Links here: