[KS] The 99th Yonsei-KF Korean Studies Forum (Hyuk-Rae Kim, Yonsei University)

Renate Clasen renateclasen at googlemail.com
Mon May 3 22:38:40 EDT 2010

The Korean Studies Program and the Korea Foundation would like to invite you
to attend the 99th Yonsei-KF Korean Studies Forum.

Title: "Biopolitics and the Aleatory Event(s) of Capitalism: The
micropolitics of recession and Korean day worker struggles in Japan,
1917-1937"

Speaker: Ken Kawashima, Associate Professor, University of Toronto,
Department of East Asian Studies