[KS] Archive of Korean Films

Joy Kim joykim at usc.edu
Wed Nov 10 10:18:09 EST 2010

The Korean Heritage Library of the University of Southen California has thousands of Korean films and dramas, thanks to the Korean Collections Consortium of North America grants from the Korea Foundation.  To see USC's extensive Korean film collections, please go to the following site, maintained by my colleague, Sun-Yoon Lee:

http://libguides.usc.edu/content.php?pid=19365&sid=143425

At the top you will see recent acquisitions.  Scroll down to find links to our collection listings in the following categories:

> Korean American Videos
> North Korean Documentary
> North Korean Feature Films
> South Korean Documentary