[KS] Bishop Mark Napier Trollope

jimhoare64 at aol.co.uk jimhoare64 at aol.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 07:57:07 EDT 2010

When Trollope died in 1930, his library was said to contain 10,000 Korean works - see the introduction by the Rev. Charles Hunt to Trollope's paper, "Corean books and their authors", published in the TKBRAS vol. 21 (1932). There are papers relating to Trollope in the the Anglican collection, but this mostly consists of papers collected by his sister when she was preparing her biography of him. I have not used these but have used the papers of the English Church Mission, which used to be in London but which are now I believe at Rhodes House in Oxford. I was looking at them in the context of the building of the Anglican Cathedral but was not aware of anything about his book collection.

him Hoare