[KS] Koguryeo - Sui battle at Ch'eongch'eon River‏

Daniel Corey Kane dkane at hawaii.edu
Sat Sep 4 05:43:56 EDT 2010

 You can try:

Asmolov, Konstantin V. "The System of Military Activity of Koguryô." Korea Journal 32:2 (Summer 1992): 103-116.
Gabriel, Richard A. and Boose, Donald W. "The Korean Way of War: Salsu River." In Richard A. Gabriel and Donald W. Boose. The Great Battles of Antiquity: A Strategic and Tactical Guide to Great Battles that Shaped the Development of War. Westport, CN: Greenwood Press, 1994.