[KS] North Korea / food-related pictures

Remco Breuker rebreuker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 03:51:45 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

I am posting this message on behalf of a colleague here in Leiden:

Remco Breuker.

RE: North Korea / food-related pictures

Subject: North Korea / food-related pictures

Dear Colleagues,

I am putting finishing touches to my forthcoming book "Cuisine, Colonialism
and Cold War: Food in Twentieth Century Korea" and need to include a couple
of pictures of North Korea.

Ideally, I would like to include a photograph of the Samteasong outlet or
any other restaurants in Pyongyang and a photograph from a food market, but
any other illustrations (or suggestions where I should look for them) are
more than welcome.

I will be able to provide the generous donators with a free copy of the book
(plus the acknowledgment of the source in the book, of course).

Needless to say, your help will be greatly appreciated.

with best wishes
Katarzyna Cwiertka

Dr. Katarzyna J. Cwiertka
Leiden University