[KS] Hello, I am looking for information on how the Korean media represents the elderly and geriatric sexuality.

Sun Joo Kim sunjookim1 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 2 20:18:44 EDT 2011

How about recent movie "Poetry" (Si 시) directed by Yi Ch'ang-dong and featuring Yun Chong-hui?
Sun Joo Kim

Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 21:33:15 +0900
From: umyang at gmail.com
To: koreanstudies at koreaweb.ws
Subject: Re: [KS] Hello, I am looking for information on how the Korean media represents the elderly and geriatric sexuality.

Knigel,

There was a movie recently (early 2011), called "Blossom" or "Late Blossom" dir. Kwon Mee-yoo (her spelling, not mine!). A lot of discussion happened around the time this movie was released. Here's a news story to get you started-- I think if you scanned newspapers for this movie, you'd find that some stories were mentioning the movie but delving into the elderly/love/sex issue directly. http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2011/02/141_80850.html

Good luck,

CedarBough Saeji