[KS] North Korean images: some further thoughts

Mary Nasr sheejun at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 06:11:01 EDT 2011

Hi Aidan,

Whatever comments were made, I commend you on sharing that piece. Those
photos are stunning, and that blue one is indeed almost mesmerising. Also
for the wealth of information that you newly provided.

You weren't the one who claimed they were all new photos, you just provided
the link and shared the information summary. Forget the know-it-alls.