[KS] Japan Disasters Archive -- Korean language

Sun Joo Kim sunjookim1 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:24:25 EDT 2011

Please share the following information with people you think might be interested.

Thank you!

----

The Digital Archive of Japan's 2011 Disasters project has recently updated an expanded information about the project, which is also available in Korean translation:

http://jdarchive.org/?la=ko

We have recently begun collecting testimonials for the archive, where anyone can share their own experiences related to the disasters, and would very much like to include the voices of Koreans based in Japan, have been involved in relief efforts, or who have ties to the affected regions.

http://jdarchive.org/testimonial/?la=ko

Until our search interface is complete, we will be linking to some of the testimonials we have received here:

http://jdarchive.org/featured/

All contributors have the ability to edit or remove their testimonials later and, if they choose, hide their name from visitors to the archive.

----

Thanks,

--Ted

**************
Theodore J. Gilman, Ph.D.
Associate Director
Reischauer Institute of Japanese Studies
Harvard University
1730 Cambridge St.
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
TEL: 617-495-3220