[KS] RASKB Books

Kwang On Yoo lovehankook at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 21:27:26 EDT 2011

Dear Brother,

In my opinion, the best way to move your valuable inventory is through
consignment. You can designate a consignment shop in Seoul, perhaps Kyobo,
and one in the States, maybe Seoul Selection in California, and possibly one
in London, all which are capable of handling mail orders and credit card
transactions.

You can publish a list of your inventory at these consignment shops in your
monthly posting with [KS] and in the case of Seoul Selection in California,
they will do the same in their weekly internet posting.

I hope this works.

Kwang-On Yoo