[KS] Dalkey Archive Press

Charles La Shure clashure at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:17:46 EST 2011

Kevin,

The following page on the KLTI website offers some more information:

http://www.klti.or.kr/ku_02_02_011.do?method=view&board_seq=875&board_num=ka_02_02_011&admin_top_lid=ka_02&board_type_cd=K5001&admin_m_p_seq=12

Some highlights:

* Translators for each book will be selected by the KLTI by June, 2012, and
the books are scheduled to be published in the fall of 2014.
* Of the 25 books, 17 have already been decided. These include: 이상의 『산문집』,
고은의 『두고 온 시』, 이인성의 『낯선 시간속으로』, 김형경의 『성에』, 최인훈의 『회색인』, 오정희의『옛 우물』, 박형서의 『새벽의
나나』, 정영문의 『더 없이 어렴풋한 일요일』 (a full list of the 17 works already chosen was
not available)
* KLTI and Dalkey are also planning a marketing blitz to promote the series.

Hope that helps.

-Charles La Shure